Never miss out on applying for a Job Opportunity again.
KEEP YOUR DETAILS UP TO DATE!
Presidential Youth Employment Initiative| https://sayouth.datafree.co
Follow these steps below to update your details:
STEP 2: Click on ‘Go to Homepage’
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’
STEP 4: Click on ‘Profile’ on the bottom right hand corner of your screen
STEP 5: You will be able to update your:
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Address information
- Education background
- Experience history
- Your voice – make your voice heard
Should you still be unclear on what to do, call our TOLL-FREE support line on 0800 72 72 72, Mon- Fri, 9AM to 5PM and our Support Guides will assist you.
Not registered yet? Join the SA Youth network by registering on sayouth.mobi for FREE
Presidential Youth Employment Initiative – How to Apply
- Go to the SA Youth mobi-site and log-in or register. To qualify you MUST use this link sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe
2. Applications will only be via the online data free SAYouth mobi-site platform
3. No ID number? call 0800 727272 for help registering
4. Having trouble registering? call 0800 727272 for help 5. Follow the attached step-by-step guide.
Training will be facilitated by the Guateng City Region Academy (GCRA)
APPLICATION STEPS FOR JOBS ON SA YOUTH
I have a valid ID number
• Type in the link https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe to register or login to South Africa (SA) Youth.
• If your ID already exists, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee – or TshepolM before. Go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password to log in.
• If you don’t remember your password, on the Login page, click on “I forgot my password”. If you don’t remember the details you used to register, contact us on 0800727272 to assist.
• Once you have registered please complete all questions. It will take you about 4 minutes.
• After you complete all questions you will see jobs at the schools near you. Click on the job you’re interested in and click on Apply Now to apply. If your school does not appear, click on Search to find it.
• Click the Profile icon at the bottom to enter additional education qualifications you have
For more Information: Visit the webpage for SA YOUTH 300,000 School Assistant | Presidential Youth Employment Initiative