City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited, invites South African youth who are interested in joining the energy industry to apply for our 12 month internship programme. Are you a South African youth, aged between 18 and 35 years and ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom?
CITY POWER INTERNSHIP
Our 12 months internship programme will equip you with the knowledge and skills that will enable you to have a meaningful career.
• Completed Bachelors
• Degree Studying towards a Bachelors Degree
• Studying towards a National Diploma
• Post National Senior Certificate Qualification
• Completed National Diploma
• Completed Higher Certificate
The following documents must accompany your completed application form:
• Certified copy of your qualification. Applicants are required to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
• Transcripts of statements of results; and
• Certified copy of South African identity document.
Kindly complete the application form available on the City Power website and submit by 19 March 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity Closing Date
Friday, 19 March, 2021 – 12:00