Michael Nkuna, the founder of Masingita Group of Companies which is a leader in large-scale retail property development in South Africa. The Group has a high-performing network, which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and to the highest standards.
In 1983, the Masingita Group of Companies became the very first organisation to break ground in Rural & Township Property Development. Prior to this pioneering feat, such success was nothing more than a dream. At heart, the Group is progressive, dynamic, and relentless at achieving results.
Built on trust and hard work, we have become masters at our craft. Shaping our community brick by brick, we roll up our sleeves and work with keen attention to detail, developing the highest quality projects without exception. We meet change and challenges with creativity and respect. And above all, our hallmark attribute – we stand tall, weathering any and all challenges, come what may.
Masingita Group of companies owns:
• Masingita Shopping Centre – Giyani
• Aeroton Convenience Centre – Nasrec
• Masingita Plaza – Giyani
• Mangalani Convenience Centre – Soweto
• Mangalani Convenience Centre – Giyani
• Mangalani Shopping Centre – Malamulele
• MotorTown – Giyani
• Bara Mall – Soweto
• Jabulani Mall – Soweto
• Masingita Mall – Giyani
• Diepsloot Mall – Diepsloot
• Masingita Towers – Sandton
• Protea Glen Mall – Soweto
Mike has acquired franchises in various retail and filling stations brands & continues to operate these facilities:
• Exel Garage – Malamulele
• Shell Garage – Giyani
• Sasol Garage – Bosworth, Alberton
• BP Garage – Soweto
• Shell Garage – Soweto
Shareholder & Director:
• Xisaka Investment and Trading (Pty) Limited.
• Sindawonye Granulators and Processors (Pty) Limited.
• Leopont 299 Properties (Pty) Ltd.
• Masingita Property Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
• Vlaming (Pty) Ltd.
• Illungile Consulting Services.
• AuctionInc (Pty) Ltd.
• Periscopic Masingita (Pty) Ltd.
• Marble Group which owns VW and Audi center Polokwane.