The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Successful candidates will be in a 6 month rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administrations, Finance, Quality Assurance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development, IT and Management Office.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the departments, based on their personal interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen skills needed for future roles within the organisation.
• A degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, IT, Accounting and Auditing, Statistics or International Development would constitute an advantage,
• Strong academic record – an average of 65% throughout the course is essential,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Good analytical skills,
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independently,
• Advanced computer literacy – Microsoft office package,
• The ability to prioritise and multi-task,
• Self-confident and self-motivated,
• Proven leadership skills and self-starter,
• Applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document,
• Non South African citizens must have a valid work permit and Passport
• Disabled persons are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open on March 1st each year.
To apply: Email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to HRmanager@sef.co.za