Victorious Attitudes, “Open Minds, Endless Opportunities!” We want to aid the youth of today to reach their academic goals, strive to discover their talents, develop self-esteem and be self aware. Our heart is to be a blessing as we have been blessed because to whom much has been given much is expected.
The aim of our organization is for us as young leaders to connect with our communities, assist in tackling some of the challenges and issues they face as well as shower them with love and compassion.
Victorious Attitudes is an organization involved in socio-economic development through various programmes including non-refundable bursaries, emergency grants; food and clothing relief. We are focused on the development and strengthening of youth, families and communities in difficulty. Our legacy is about improving lives and restoring the light to vulnerable youth by empowering them to shine.
Our philosophy is not only that the lives of society’s downtrodden need to be changed, but rather, that changing their lives is the responsibility of each and every one of us – love and togetherness is a central part of giving. Like all charity organisations, Victorious Attitudes could do with volunteers as well as financial donations.
• Raise funds to assist in paying higher level institution application fees for students who can’t afford and even award non-refundable bursaries if need be.
• To motivate and encourage students as they gear towards exams every year.
• Donate food parcels and clothes to the needy.
• To promote awareness of the advantages of healthy lifestyles to businesses and the communities.
• To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the people of the world.
• To promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
• To take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of our communities.
• To encourage service minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavours.
• To create a financially viable organization.
We are doing this because we are passionate about giving back to the community. And we want to be the change we want to see. Much has been given to us and so, much is expected from us. We want to do our bit in making our communities a better place for all. However, no man is an island and as such we are hoping you can offer us a helping hand.
Please assist by donating towards our initiatives. Your donations can be in the form of money, food parcels, clothes or anything that can help make a difference in our communities. Your donation will be strictly used for the purposes of our events as well as paying for application fees, registration fees and bursaries for Matriculants if possible. You can also contact us if you are able to assist on the following details:
Contact Person: Twisiso Mavabaza
Contact Number: 079 242 6079
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org